The Zoom app allows you to participate in virtual video conferences with coworkers, business partners, and clients. This wikiHow shows you how to join a Zoom meeting on an iOS device.
[Edit]Using the Zoom App
- Tap the Zoom icon to open the app. The Zoom icon looks like a white video camera on a blue background.
- Tap . The option is near the bottom of the Zoom home screen.
- You do not need to be signed in to Zoom to join a meeting.
- Type in the Meeting ID number. The Meeting ID is a 9- or 10-digit number provided by the person who originally created the meeting.
- Tap the blue button. This should connect you to the meeting.
- Tap next to “Don’t Connect to Audio” under Join Options to keep your device’s microphone muted.
- Tap next to “Turn Off My Video” under Join Options to prevent other participants in the conference from being able to see you.
[Edit]Using a Meeting Link
- Open the meeting link in your email or chat. Locate the link you’ve been provided to join the meeting. You’ll usually find this in an email or chat.
- Tap on the link. This should bring you directly to the Join Meeting page. If you have the app downloaded, you can click on “open” in the pop up window to join the meeting via the Zoom app rather than on your web browser.
- Tap the blue button. This should automatically connect you to the meeting.