Losing weight isn’t a cakewalk, particularly when there’s a lot of unnecessary data and tips driving you towards the wrong direction. It’s important to follow a healthy diet and exercise routine to lose weight successfully and steer clear of these tips that need to be completely ignored.
1. You Can Burn All Extra Calories in the Gym: Spending hours together in the gym will not help you burn all extra calories and melt away the fat layers. Weight loss can be achieved only by following a calorie-deficit diet, such as on the Rati Beauty app, and doing a bit of exercise – maintaining the balance of 80% diet and 20% exercise ratio.
2. Fats Make you Fat: Please do not cut out all forms of fat and go “fat free and low fat” in order to lose weight. In fact, healthy fats boost the metabolism a great deal, regulate hunger hormones, and stimulate the mobilization and burning of stored fat. Avocados, chia seeds, ghee, salmon, olive oil, almonds, walnuts, and even dark chocolate are a few examples that have healthy fats in them.
3. You Can Lose Weight by Starving: Absolutely not! With severe calorie restriction, the body goes into a fat-conservation mode where it lowers metabolism and holds on to it fat reserves more tightly. Eat in moderation, and the right kind of food, and most importantly, do not deprive your body of nutrition and food.
5. Green Tea will Melt All Fat Away: If you are sipping on green tea all through the day in order to melt away fat quickly, then you are preparing the body for dehydration and lethargy because green tea has known diuretic properties. In fact, limit green tea consumption to 2 cups a day, not more than that.
6. Lose Weight Fast by Switching to Gluten-Free Food: There’s a huge misconception that avoiding gluten can make the numbers on the weighing scale go down rather quickly. People with autoimmune disorders such as celiac disease and irritable bowel syndrome are allergic to gluten (a group of proteins found in grains) where their immune system triggers a reaction against the presence of gluten in the body and damages the lining of the gut wall, which may further lead to reactions such as diarrhea, anemia, headache, rashes, and even depression. People with gluten intolerance should avoid gluten in their diet; however, there’s no need to avoid gluten in order to shed extra pounds because there are no significant studies available linking weight loss with a gluten-free diet.
How Much Weight Can you Lose by Drinking Green Tea
21 Tricks to Boost your Metabolism