If weight loss is on your mind, there’s no better time to start than now. Losing weight will not only get you physically healthy, it will also boost your confidence and reduce the risk of many diseases, even type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular diseases. In this post, we list down 12 best ways to burn more fat faster.
1. Warm Up: Yes, I know you underestimate the warming up sessions at your gym and it does affect your fat loss process. Do not get started with your workout in one go – increase the pace progressively. Focus on large muscles and try ankle circles, knee circles, some light hip stretches.
2. Give sprints a try: If you like walking, you will love jogging and sprinting. Sprinting and jogging will burn more calories than just brisk walking. You’ll be working on more muscles in one go and this is the optimum way to burn fat in lesser time.
3. Do Compound Exercises: Squatting, pushups, planks will burn calories than walking on a treadmill and the best thing is you can do squat and pushups anywhere, without any equipment, and using your own body weight.
4. Try HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training): It is a well-known fact that high-intensity training works better when it comes to weight loss or fat loss. You get the biggest spike in calories burned when your body is forced to transition from a state of rest to a state of full-on activity. Even if you want to start a new set after 30 seconds, do not go for it. Focus on your body and recover for around 90 seconds (taking active rest). In this way, you’ll be able to push yourself harder the next time.
5. Drink Green Tea: Green tea is a must-have for people who want to lose fat. It curbs craving, flushes out toxins, speeds up the metabolism and keeps you active. Need more reasons to try it? If you do not like the taste of green tea, you can opt for other fat burning teas.
6. Start your day with a protein and fiber-rich breakfast: People need to understand the importance of a good, healthy breakfast and no cereals in a packet do not make for a healthy breakfast. Protein and fiber are so important to lose weight and burn fat and you will find such breakfast options on Rati Beauty diet programs.
7. Lift Weights: Whether you like it or not, go for weight training. A good session of weight training focusses on various muscle groups and continues to burn calories and fat long after the workout is over.
8. Drink Loads of Water: When you start green tea, it increases metabolism and flushes out toxins and in the absence of enough water in the body, it will leave you dehydrated! Increasing the water intake by 1.5 liters a day, a person would burn an extra 17,400 calories a year, resulting in about a five-pound weight loss. Keep sipping water throughout the day and opt for flavored water for extra benefits.
9. Eat Metabolism-Boosting Foods: With wrong dietary choices, sedentary lifestyle, increased stress, lack of sleep, metabolism tends to drop down considerably and the body loses its ability to burn extra calories at a steady rate. As a result, a person tends to pile on calories and stores that as fat in the body. Metabolism is the pace at which the human body burns calories for energy. The rate of metabolism also determined on a variety of factors like age, gender, body fat, activity level, muscle mass and genetics. What matters in weight loss is a good metabolism, more than anything else. In this post, we have listed out 25 Vegetarian Metabolism Boosting Foods For Weight Loss
10. Follow Rati Beauty diet programs: Lose weight the right way, without compromising on nutrition. More details here.
11. Sleep for at least 7 Hours: No amount of exercising or diet will help if you are not sleeping for straight 7 hours. Get enough sleep during the night because spending too much time on the phone at night, Netflix binge, etc., can disturb your sleep pattern leading to slow metabolism, increase in hunger hormone (ghrelin), decrease in fullness hormone (leptin), increased cortisol level leading to fat storage, and decreased insulin sensitivity. Follow a strict sleep schedule, avoid using phone late into the night, and finish your last meal before 7 pm to get better sleep
12. Do NEAT activities on a daily basis: NEAT stands for non-exercise activity thermogenesis and it is the amount of energy we use for everything we do in our day-to-day life except for when we are sleeping or exercising. Using the stairs instead of the lift, squatting on the floor to lift something up, walking while talking on the phone, every activity we do while being on our feet, comes under NEAT. All these activities help to burn some amount of calories and these bits of calories spent here and there, add up to a considerable amount when you are trying to lose weight. On the weekends, do not be a couch potato, move around, do household chores, organize wardrobe, and get your calories burning through Saturday and Sunday.
8 Ways to Bring Out the Sexy Diva in You Instantly
8 Different Ways to Drape Saree
8 Ways to Beat Morning Sickness
How to Cure your Bleach Burned Skin
Lakme Absolute Burgundy Burn Gloss Stylist
Colorbar 009 Burn It Down Ultimate 8hrs Stay Lipstick
How to Reduce Waist Size
Foods that Break Down the Belly Fat
10 Awesome Beauty Prep Tips for Indian Brides